Renewal Applicant Checklist
ALL Applicants MUST complete the following:
- If your badge has expired – GO TO THE NEW APPLICANT CHECKLIST
If your badge has not expired, make an appointment for re-training through the ID Badging Office Appointment Scheduler at https: https://www.appointmentquest.com/scheduler/2140095726
- Bring a completed Identification Badge Application to the ID Badging Office, at the time of your scheduled appointment.
- Provide two (2) pieces of acceptable government issued identification to ID Badging Office Personnel. Both IDs should have identical spelling and placement of your name. All identification documents must be unexpired, to be valid. For a list of acceptable documents please review the OAK I-9 form.
- Bring your current badge with you to the ID Badging Office.
- Make sure your Authorized Signer has signed and dated the Identification Badge Application (page 3) and verified your two (2) forms of ID, prior to visiting the ID Badging Office. Also, make sure the application is dated within 30 calendar days of your scheduled appointment.
- Arrive to your appointment on time. If you are more than 15 minutes late, you may need to reschedule the appointment
- ID Badge Fee: $25.00
This fee is to be paid at the time of badge renewal.
Badge Fee Payment Method:
- Credit / Debt Card
- Invoice (If your company has an invoice account with OAK)
IMPORTANT NOTE: This checklist is intended to remind badge applicants of often overlooked steps in the badging process. In most cases, adherence to these steps will ensure efficient delivery of services provided by the ID Badging Office.