Being Escorted at the Airport
If you are planning to be or are being escorted by a badge holder at Oakland International Airport, you must comply with the following requirements:
• You are responsible for knowing and complying with all Airport Rules and Regulations.
• The person escorting you must have prior authorization from the Port of Oakland to conduct escorts at the Airport.
• You must be escorted for official business purposes (only).
• You must carry state- or federal-government unexpired photo identification (ID) on your person at all times while being escorted at the Airport.
• If you are required to provide a copy of your state- or federal-government unexpired photo ID or your full legal name (matching state- or federal-government, unexpired photo identification), date-of-birth, and gender to the Airport prior to be escorted, the following notice applies to you:
The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security requires us to collect information from you for purposes of watch list screening, under the authority of 49 U.S.C. section 114, and the Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act of 2004. Providing this information is voluntary; however, if it is not provided, you may be subject to additional screening or denied transport or authorization to enter a sterile area and/or other TSA regulated areas of the Airport. TSA may share information you provide with law enforcement or intelligence agencies or others under its published system of records notice. For more on TSA Privacy policies, or to view the system of records notice and the privacy impact assessment, please see TSA’s Web site at www.tsa.gov.