Are You Scheduling Tenant Work?
When scheduling repairs & maintenance, please be aware of the minimum advance notice requirements regarding your submittal of the following: Hot Work Permit, Security Escort Clearance Check (SECC), Parking Location & Vehicle Information, Tool Control Plan (TCP), Kitchen Hood & Ansul System Maintenance and Security Guard Request
• Scheduled Tenant Work (Non-Emergency) - Minimum Advance Notice Requirement *UPDATED November 22, 2017*
• Concessions Contact List ⇐click link
Includes: Tenant contact info for concessions operating within the terminal buildings.
Note: This secured document is for Port of Oakland staff use only. For access, contact Doug Johnson, Airport Properties.
• OAK Contractors Contact List ⇐click link
Includes: Contractors that have performed work at OAK
• Emergency Repair Procedure - Steps to Follow ⇐click link
Includes: Security Escort Clearance Check (SECC), Tool Control Plan (TCP), Vehicle and Parking Info
• Hot Work Permit Form (updated November 22, 2017) ⇐click link
A Hot Work Permit is required for any job(s) being done by Contractors at the Oakland International Airport, which may involve open flames or heat and/or spark producing operations such as but not limited to welding, cutting, brazing or grinding.
• Authorized Vendor & Tenant Employee List ⇐click link
For routine deliveries access to Terminal 1 and 2 Loading Docks via the M104 and M371 roadway Security Checkpoints
• Guard Request Form ⇐click link
Submit your completed Guard Request Form before this current week's Wednesday 12:00 PM Noon for security guards that you need on-site next week.
• Aviation Utilities Work Support Request Form ⇐click link
Please update the text that appears in the "Job Description" field.
Here is a sample of the completed form: AVUTIL Support Request Form (sample) ⇐click link
• Construction Safety and Security Plan (CSSP) Form ⇐click link
• Parking Permission Request Form ...coming soon!
• Security Escort Clearance Check Form ...coming soon!
• Tool Control Plan Form ...coming soon!
• Map - Terminal 1 Loading Dock ⇐click link
Note: Routinely used by concession tenants' vendors; Bldg. M102; After deliveries or loading is completed, box truck can be staged at Terminal 1 Parking Lot 214 (directions are included in this document)
• Map - Terminal 2 Loading Dock ⇐click link
Note: Routinely used by concession tenants' vendors; Bldg. M367
• Map - Terminal 2 - "T2 Lot" (contractor parking) ⇐click link
Note: Parking location used by Terminal 2 concession tenants' contractors; Bldg. M367
Note: Rarely used by concession tenants' vendors; Accessed when Terminal 1 Loading Dock (Bldg. M102) is closed due to construction activity. Large truck access is limited.
• Map - Terminal 1 Parking Lot 214 ⇐click link
Note: Concession Tenants' contractors use only; At the far end of the lot, trucks can park parallel to the curb, occupying several parking spaces