Are You Scheduling Tenant Work?
When scheduling repairs & maintenance, please be aware of the minimum advance notice requirements regarding your submittal of the following: Hot Work Permit, Security Escort Clearance Check (SECC), Parking Location & Vehicle Information, Tool Control Plan (TCP), Kitchen Hood & Ansul System Maintenance and Security Guard Request
• Scheduled Tenant Work (Non-Emergency) - Minimum Advance Notice Requirement *UPDATED November 22, 2017*
• Concessions Contact List ⇐click link
Includes: Tenant contact info for concessions operating within the terminal buildings.
Note: This secured document is for Port of Oakland staff use only. For access, contact Doug Johnson, Airport Properties.
• OAK Contractors Contact List ⇐click link
Includes: Contractors that have performed work at OAK
• Emergency Repair Procedure - Steps to Follow ⇐click link
Includes: Security Escort Clearance Check (SECC), Tool Control Plan (TCP), Vehicle and Parking Info
• Hot Work Permit (updated November 22, 2017) ⇐click link
A Hot Work Permit is required for any job(s) being done by Contractors at the Oakland International Airport, which may involve open flames or heat and/or spark producing operations such as but not limited to welding, cutting, brazing or grinding.
• Authorized Vendor & Tenant Employee List ⇐click link
For routine deliveries access to Terminal 1 and 2 Loading Docks via the M104 and M371 roadway Security Checkpoints
• Guard Request ⇐click link
Submit your completed Guard Request Form before this current week's Wednesday 12:00 PM Noon for security guards that you need on-site next week.
• Aviation Utilities Support Request ⇐click link
Please update the sample text that appears in the "Job Description" field.
Here is a sample of the completed form: Aviation Utilities Support Request - SAMPLE ⇐click link
• Security Escort Clearance Check (SECC) - Form: GatePassTemplate.xls ⇐click link
The SECC requires submittal of a color photo ID. For people that you propose to be escorted within the Sterile Area, it is required that you submit a readable, focused and bright color photo of each person’s valid (not expired) state or federal government-issued photo ID (e.g., CA Driver License or Passport). The entire ID must appear in the photograph, i.e., the top edge, bottom edge, left side edge and right side edge must be shown in the photo. All information must be clearly visible. A Social Security card is unacceptable because it does not include a photo. It is recommend that you ask all of your contractors to direct each of their technicians to take a photo of their ID with their mobile phone, then text the image directly to your mobile phone. After you have verified that the ID is valid, e.g., it is not expired, you will then fill out the GatePassTemplate.xls.
Email the completed GatePassTemplate.xls and each ID photo to Aviation Security (AVSEC): firstname.lastname@example.org
• Authorized Vendor List - Fillable Form: 2017-02-07 Authorized Vendor List - Fillable Form - UPDATED.docx ⇐click link
• Tool Control Plan Form ...coming soon!
• Parking Permission Request Form ...coming soon!
• Map - Terminal 1 Loading Dock ⇐click link
Note: Routinely used by concession tenants' vendors; Bldg. M102; After deliveries or loading is completed, box truck can be staged at Terminal 1 Parking Lot 214 (directions are included in this document)
• Map - Terminal 2 Loading Dock ⇐click link
Note: Routinely used by concession tenants' vendors; Bldg. M367
• Map - Terminal 2 - "T2 Lot" (contractor parking) ⇐click link
Note: Parking location used by Terminal 2 concession tenants' contractors; Bldg. M367
Note: Rarely used by concession tenants' vendors; Accessed when Terminal 1 Loading Dock (Bldg. M102) is closed due to construction activity. Large truck access is limited.
• Map - Terminal 1 Parking Lot 214 ⇐click link
Note: Concession Tenants' contractors use only; At the far end of the lot, trucks can park parallel to the curb, occupying several parking spaces