ID Badging Office
Your feedback is important to us! Please click on the link below to take our ID Badging Office survey and let us know how we are doing. The survey should take less than 5 minutes and will help us evaluate our services.
Location: Shepard-Glenn Building (former Terminal 1 Management Parking lot).
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:45 am - 4:45 pm (Pacific Time) and Friday by special arrangement. Closed on Port of Oakland Holidays. Appointments are required. Sorry no walk-ins (Lost / Stolen badges excepted).
Please arrive on time for your appointment.
Contact Info: (510) 563-2867 or email@example.com
To report a lost / stolen badge (24/7), please call Airport Operations (510) 563-3361.
- Badging Process Checklists
- Badge Fee Information
- Computer Training Information (Security and AOA Driving)
- Identification Badge Application *
- Fingerprint Application*
- Request for Accommodation
- Acceptable Documents (OAK I-9)
- Access Control / Key Request Form
- Authorized Signer Information
- Southfield Ramp Permit Application and Agreement
- Update Your Mailing or Home Address
*Both applications MUST be completed and signed to proceed with fingerprinting (if required).
A signed Identification Badge Application is required for new badges and all renewals.
All applicants for new badges and all renewals are required to present two (2) acceptable forms of identification. For a list of acceptable documents, click here.
Appointments for finger printing and computer training fill-up quickly. Please start your badge application or renewal process as early as possible (for renewals, up to 30 days prior to your current badge expiring).